Friday, August 27, 2010

Frozen Friday

Yay for Fridays!!

I'm excited about this post! I've tested out a lot of Popsicle recipes, but this is one of my faves! I don't know if either of us have mentioned it before, but Kat and I LOVE sugar free pudding! I think we probably have it almost every day of the week!

I made some standard pudding pops, but added some frozen, chopped strawberries because I had some in my freezer.

I pulsed the frozen strawberries until they were kind of the texture of a granita dessert. I was initially going to chop them, but I worried they would all sink to the bottom.

The final product was tasty, but I think I like pudding pops the best without fruit.

Very delicious and a healthy treat for the hot summer!

Nutritional Information (OLD)
Servings Per Recipe: 4.5
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 46
Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 304 mg
Fiber: 0 g

FNF Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops

1 (1 oz) package Jell-o Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Cheesecake flavored pudding mix
1 3/4 c skim milk
6 frozen strawberries, pulsed in a food processor until the texture of shaved ice

Combine all ingredients and pour into Popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 3 hours.

2 comments:

  1. These sound so refreshing! I'm going to try these this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! I am all about popsicles right now (it is too hot not be here in Austin!) The kids I nanny for would love these. So simple, so delicious and so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete