Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dog Days of Summer, Volume I

We're taking a day off from cooking to share pics of our other love, dogs!! Who doesn't love dog pictures (cat lovers, maybe??)

Here's my dog, Karma. I've had her 10 years and love her more everyday! When we brought her to Texas, we started shaving her because she got so hot in all her fur. She's such a well-behaved dog, she just naps while we do her 'do!


Another one of Karma and Cody...


And Rooty is our little one. She's a handful, but she has such a fun personality and is super affectionate. She's my shadow, she follows me everywhere!


I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I can't have a dog because I'm allergic, so seeing these pictures brought a smile to my face. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete